EZ Creme Glaze Rich Wet Finish with Acrylic Shine
EZ Creme Glaze makes any car look extra glossy, shiny, and like the vehicle is still wet after a fresh paint job by filling in light swirls, scratches and other imperfections.
What Makes EZ Creme Glaze Rich Wet Finish with Acrylic Shine Awesome
Unique Technology Fills In Light Scratches
EZ Crème Glaze includes innovative Acrylic Shine X self-levelers and fillers that help conceal lighter swirls and scratches that distort reflections and rob your car of shine. Once the scratches are filled, the whole surface appears flatter and better reflects light. EZ Creme Glaze fills imperfections, enhances shine and depth, and makes cars look dripping wet!
EZ Creme Glaze Speeds Up Your Detail
The micro-acrylic formula fills light swirls, scratches, and other imperfections for improved glossy reflection without expensive polishing. Glazing to “fill in” or conceal lighter swirls and defects restores much of the luster and new look to weathered paintwork, but in a fraction the time of longer, time-intensive abrasive polishing and paint correction steps.
- Improve reflection without polishing
- Maximize brilliant luster
- Reduce appearance of lighter swirls and scratches
- Make any car glow, glimmer, and gleam in minutes
- Spread a coat of shiny candy sparkle
How To Use EZ Creme Glaze Rich Wet Finish with Acrylic Shine
- Squeeze 3 - 5 dots of glaze onto a foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply to the entire vehicle in a thin, even coat.
- Allow glaze to bond with surfaces for 15 minutes.
- Buff off with a premium microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 30 minutes of cure time before adding a second coat if desired.
|Creme / Paste
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.