Carbon Flex C9 Protective Coating For Trim
Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating restores the natural appearance of trim and provides durable protection through all weather conditions. It’s the ultimate restoration and protection coating for plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim!
- Protect plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim
- Restore deep black shine
- Reject water, dirt, dust, and moisture
- Restore factory appearance
- Contain anti scratch technology
What makes Carbon Flex C9 awesome
World Class Innovation
Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating brings automobile protection into the 21st century. Harsh UV sunlight, water stains, and improper cleaning and protection fades and discolors plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim. Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating provides durable protection for exterior trim on any vehicle. The advanced trim coating restores the factory appearance back to exterior trim surfaces.
Advanced Technology Repels And Restores
Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating is designed to bond to the surface on the molecular level, providing up to 36 months of durable protection. The innovative protective coating creates a barrier on the surface that repels dirt, dust, and moisture for the ultimate protection. Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating creates a transparent shield against the harshest elements. The innovative UV solar blockers prevent fading and discoloration. The coating system completely covers the entire trim surface for the ultimate level of protection.
Durable Long Term Protection
Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating provides durable protection while restoring the trim surface to like-new condition. Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating protects trim surfaces up to an incredible 36 months. Protect your vehicle’s trim surfaces from fading and cracking in extreme desert heat. Prevent staining and spotting during intense cold and wet weather conditions. Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating restores and protects plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim for superior results.
How to use Carbon Flex C9
- Shake well.
- Always use in well-ventilated area.
- Surface should be washed clean of dirt, debris, and contamination before application.
- Trim should be cool to the touch and perfectly dry for best results.
- Wrap Carbon Flex Durafoam Coating Applicator Block with Optical Select Micro-Suede Applicator Towel.
- Hold Carbon Flex C9 bottle upright and place Micro-Suede Applicator on top of the opening. Invert bottle and applicator and move bottle around the applicator block to spread Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating over the entire applicator face.
- Spread Carbon Flex C9 Trim Coating in straight lines and rub deep into plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim.
- Buff off any streaks using premium microfiber towel.
- DO NOT wash or expose the trim to rain, snow, or moisture for 8-12 hours.
|Vinyl, Plastic, Rubber