Premium Grade Workhorse Microfiber Applicator
Use It With
The Premium Grade Microfiber Applicator is the ideal choice to apply the perfect amount of your favorite Chemical Guys waxes, sealants, glazes, dressings, and more without scratching the surface.
Use This Applicator To:
- Save product and reduce waste with perfect results
- Drastically reduce risk of scratching surfaces
- Effortless spread sealant or wax
- Apply the perfect amount of dressing in a flash
- Spread an even, thin coat of product
The Safest Applicator for Serious Detailers
Microfiber Applicators are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber and inside stitched two times to ensure that the edges never touch your paint and reduce the risk of scratching. Premium 100% machine washable microfiber fabric is wrapped around a plush, durafoam pad that delivers just the right amount of pressure to easily mold itself to the surface delivering the perfect amount of product.
Color Coded for Professional Results
Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake. Chemical Guys Microfiber Applicators are color coded for different areas across your car for perfect results every time. Use green for paint, blue for glass, yellow for interior carpets, fabric, and upholstery, tan for leather and vinyl, gray for wheels, rims, polished metals, bumpers, and black for engine bays, tires, rubber/plastic/vinyl trim pieces.
- Clean the surface to be coated, protected, or dressed.
- Use an all purpose cleaner, car wash soap, or specialty cleaner to remove any embedded debris, dirt, grease, or grime.
- Apply 3 - 6 dots of any Chemical Guys cream or gel product onto the applicator pad.
- Gently spread the chosen product over the workpiece in straight lines.
- Work to ensure a thin, even coat over the entire surface. Store in a clean, dry place between uses.
5 – 10 Minutes
Use Microfiber Wash to Clean and Maintain Your Microfiber Towels & Accessories!
Clean Rinse Technology Dissolves The Toughest Of Grime, Oils and Stains
Simply using Microfiber Wash as your detergent maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness.
- Application Type: Exterior Surfaces