Pete's 53 Carnauba Paste Wax With Applicators
Use It With
Pete’s ’53 is a premium paste wax handcrafted from the highest all-natural quality ingredients that creates a warm, high-gloss shine that will really let your paintwork stand out and steal the show.
Use This To:
- Impress the judges at any show
- Easily melt wax into paintwork
- Wipe on, then wipe off deep wet gloss
- Shield your paint and help it last
- Make dark colored and metallic cars pop
Ultimate Blend of Oils and Liquid Polymers
Pete’s ’53 blends only the finest raw ingredients combining almond, coconut, banana, and propolis oils in a premium emulsion combined with 53 percent Brazilian white carnauba by volume. Pete’s ’53 offers a brilliant high gloss shine to any color paintwork. The unique blend of oils and liquid crystal polymers is specifically formulated to enhance dark and metallic paintwork.
Easy On/Off Protection With Deep Wet Shine
Our unique blend of natural carnauba creates a hydrophobic layer that protects your vehicle from water spots, road grime, and contamination stains that can ruin the shine of your paintwork. The unique formula is designed to be applied with a wipe-on, wipe off technique with zero dry time. This timeless paste wax easily melts into the applicator pad to apply a thin layer to your paintwork.
- Spread a thin, even coat over the surface with a premium microfiber or foam applicator.
- Use this wax on shiny and clear exterior car parts, like paint, glass, clear plastic, and polished metals.
- Pete’s '53 will not dry to a haze. You can buff it off immediately with a soft, clean microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276010496
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Product Form: Paste
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Size: 8oz