OG Clay Bar (Light/Medium Duty, Yellow)
Use It With
The OG Clay Bar is the classic favorite of detailing professionals and enthusiasts that removes light to medium levels of contamination to make rough vehicle paintwork feel smooth as glass!
Use This Clay To:
- Original formula proven to restore glass-like feel
- Extract light to medium levels of contamination
- Ensure scratch and swirl free polishing
- Help your sealant and wax last their longest
- Reach deep into pores for the ultimate clean
Exfoliate Your Paint
The OG Clay Bar is like a spa day for your car: when glided over paintwork, the bar pulls any embedded pollution, fallout, rail dust, brake dust, overspray, and stubborn contamination out from the pores of the surface. If left unchecked, these contaminants can ruin the shine of your car by blocking reflected light, scratch the surface, and cause the paint to oxidize, tarnish, and peel.
Versatile Fan Favorite Formula
This gentle detailing clay bar is tough enough to remove years of embedded contamination and grime, but soft enough to leave paint free from any rough friction marring or microscratches. The flexible clay bar conforms to every curve and contour to pull debris out from the paintwork that clogs buffing pads, induces extra scratches, and blocks fresh coats of wax from sticking to the surface.
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
How to Clay a car
Easy and effective also highly recommended
Claying a car's surface is a must step before applying a coat of polish, wax, or sealant. Learn how to do it properly here!
- UPC: 816276019017
- Weight: 0.3 lbs