Mat ReNew Rubber + Vinyl Floor Mat Cleaner and Protectant
- In Stock
Use It With
Mat ReNew Cleaner and Protectant is the first product designed specifically to quickly clean and restore rubber floor mats back to original condition without the greasy and slippery feel and look.
Use This Cleaner To:
- Cleans rubber mats and floorboards
- Maintains original appearance and feel
- Protects against cracking and fading
- No slippery feel or appearance
- Restore faded rubber liner and mats
Specialized Cleaning Power
Mat ReNew breaks down and releases dirt, oil, grease, grime, and food and beverage residue from rubber floor mats. Mat ReNew conditions rubber mats to restore a deep-black like-new appearance and soft supple feel. Mat ReNew also contains UV blockers that penetrate deep into rubber to continuously block out harmful UV rays that fade and degrade rubber floor mats.
The Safest Way To Clean Your Mats
Normal tire dressings are rich in silicone and look very shiny, but feel slippery. This slippery feel can cause shoes to slip off pedals and potentially cause an accident. Mat ReNew Cleaner and Protectant is silicone-free, and finishes dry to the touch. Mat ReNew adds no extra slippery feel, and is safe for use on rubber and vinyl floor mats. Use Mat ReNew to clean and condition exterior running boards on large SUVs and trucks, and exterior truck bed liners.
- Rinse rubber mats using clean water
- Spray Mat ReNew Cleaner and Protectant directly on surface
- Gently scrub mats with a stiff bristle brush to remove dirt, mud, and grime. Rinse using clean water
- Replace mats and reattach fasteners where applicable
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Isopropyl Alcohol||67-63-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Co-Solvent|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solvent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339023000
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: OEM
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz