Lava Luminous Glow Infusion Paste Wax
Use It With
Lava Wax is the paste wax that opens your eyes to a psychedelic detailing experience and takes you to a totally new level of shine and a dream world of radiant color
Use This To:
- Take paint to new levels of shine and clarity
- Turn your paintwork dreams into a reality
- Provide ultimate durability
- Change the way you view your paintwork
- Bring out the true essence of any color paint
The Latest In Color Enhancing Technology
Designed to bring out the true essence of any color paint, Lava opens your eyes to new shades to all colors by using color enhancing technology to give your vehicle a stunning appearance. By studying the way the human eye accepts reflections and colors, our engineers are able to create a product that truly enhances the visual appearance of paintwork, making your paintwork the star of the show.
The Protection Of Rock Hard Lava
Once Lava is applied to paintwork, the ambient air allows the wax to dry in a rock hard state providing superior protection. The strong bond that Lava creates with the paintwork withstands the coldest winter nights and the hottest summer days. Lava is designed to fight off rain, snow, and UV rays while still providing a signature glow to your paintwork that can only be described as epic.
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle with Chemical Guys Shampoo.
- Apply a thin coat of product using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand.
- Allow 20 minute dry time.
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276012414
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Paste
- Weight: 0.7 lbs