Hex Logic Orange Cutting Hand Pad
Use It With
2 Sizes$9.99 $13.99 MSRP
Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry r ... ubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
The Orange Hex-Logic Hand Pad is perfect for polishing and removing swirls, scratches, oxidation, and paint transfer from wherever a machine polisher just won’t fit.
Use This To:
- Polish away swirls and scratches without a machine
- Fit in small areas like door jambs, handles, and mirrors
- Fit in any size hand
- Polish wheels, headlights, bumpers windows, exhaust tips
Versatile Pad For Restoring Damaged Paintwork
Machine polishing is the only solution to removing swirls and scratches, but machines don’t always fit in some harder to reach spot. The Orange Hex-Logic hand Pad easily polishes door handles, trunk jambs, window sills, wheels, exhaust tips, and fog lights without ever touching a machine polisher!
Technology Inspired By Nature
Bees instinctively build their honeycombs with hexagonal chambers: the most efficient shape for dividing any given space into an even grid. When polishing compound is spread over the hexagonal chambers of a Hex-Logic pad, the hexagon grooves ensure the best spread for even paint removal and fast and efficient polishing work over any painted surface.
Endless Possibilities For These Small Pads
The Hex-Logic Hand Polishing Pad is perfect for removing fingernail scratches from the back of door handles where no machine polisher can’t fit. They are also exceptional for polishing mirrors, pillars, headlights, and any other car part that is shiny or clear. This Orange Cutting Pad works great with V32, V34, and V36 Optical Grade Polishes, as well as VSS Scratch & Swirl Remover.
- Wash the surface to be polished, and then clay the surface.
- Squeeze 3 - 5 dots of your preferred polishing compound over one side of the Hex-Logic Hand Applicator Pad.
- Work the polish into the surface to rub the particle abrasives over the affected paintwork in a spot no larger than 1 square foot.
- Buff off any polish residue and check for satisfactory results.
5 – 10 Minutes
- UPC: 816276017600
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Headlights Exterior Paint Tail Lights Windows Wheels
- Material: Foam
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Size: 3 x 6 x 1 Inch