Good Screw Power Drill Adapter for Rotary Backing Plates
The Good Screw Drill Adapter turns any corded or cordless power drill into a compact, versatile, and powerful rotary polisher.
Use This To:
- Easily polish those hard to reach areas
- Turn any power drill into a rotary polisher
- Polish headlights on the go
- Travel light and compact
- Polish small areas with limited access to power
Go Where A Bulky Polisher Won't Fit
Some detailing jobs require access to tight and compact areas where power drills fit easier than bulky polishers. Attach any rotary backing plate to any standard power drill with the Good Screw, then use a buffing pad to remove swirls, scratches, and oxidation. Polish hard to reach spots, door jambs, under hoods, headlights, tail lights, exhaust tips, and anywhere else rotary polishers don’t fit.
Works With Any Power Drill
Rotary polishers are the most popular machine polisher, so backing plates and accessories are widely available and highly customizable. The Good Screw fits in place of any standard drill bit, then any standard rotary backing plate screws directly onto The Good Screw. Simply attach the Good Screw to any power drill, screw on a rotary backing plate, then slap on a buffing pad and get to work!
- Loosen the power drill chuck wide enough to accept the Good Screw shank.
- Insert the Good Screw fully.
- Tighten the power drill chuck down for a solid grip.
- Run drill at full speed away from work piece to check for placement and hold of the Good Screw.
- UPC: 816276015835
- Weight: 0.1 lbs