The Good Screw DA Adapter allows you to attach and use any rotary polisher backing plate on your easy to use dual action polisher that accepts 5/16’’ spindle thread accessories.
Use This To:
- Reuse old rotary backing plates on DA polishers
- Remove swirls, scratches, and oxidation
- Save valuable time and money
- Restore clarity to faded and yellow headlights
- Upgrade to the latest polishing machine
Reuse Your Old & Trusty Backing Plates
Detailers have used the rotary polisher for decades and have collected a wide array of rotary backing plates. However, the flexibility and finesse of the new dual action machine is hard to beat, and many detailers are making the switch. But why purchase new backing plates for the new machine? With the Good Screw, you can run your old rotary polisher backing plates on new dual action machines!
New Technology With Better Results
Attach any sized rotary backing plate from 1’’ to 10’’ to a dual action polisher, and work on any automobile surface big or small. The Good Screw connects 5/16" - 24 DA polisher spindle threads to 5/8" - 11 rotary polisher backing plates. Hang on to and use the same tried and true polishing tools and accessories from yesterday and give them a second lease on life with the Good Screw!
- Fully insert the Good Screw adapter into 5/16” - 11 threaded spindle.
- Tighten the Good Screw down with a wrench for a solid grip.
- Spin rotary backing plate onto the output thread and test fitment for solid grip before polishing.
- Note: To ensure the item works properly, please make sure it has been screwed in snugly.
- For safety and performance, we recommend that the Good Screw Adapter be tightened into your polisher with a wrench.
- UPC: 816276015828
- Weight: 0.1 lbs