Fabric Guard Interior Protector
- In Stock
Use It With
$26.99 $43.97 MSRP
Whether you need to brighten up your interior or take care of spot stains, the Chemical Guys Carpet Cleaning Kit is the perfect solution for all you ... r fabric woes. The three-piece kit includes our powerful Citrus Fabric Clean Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo that not only cleans the grimiest surfaces but also eliminates odors at the source.
Fabric Guard protective coating micro-bonds to fabric fibers to repel dirt, liquids, and stains on carpet, upholstery, seats, door panels, and other fabric surfaces while protecting against UV rays.
Use This To:
- Resist the accidents of daily life
- Reduce worrying about spills
- Protect without strong chemical odors
- Keep fabrics clean for longer
- Protect against coffee, tea, wine, grease, food
Formulated to Meet the Demands of Professionals
Fabric Guard works by increasing the surface tension on the fabric, thus allowing stain-causing liquid to float on the surface and roll off. The sprayable protectant and repellent micro-bonds to fabric fibers, then uses hydrophobic technology to repel water and liquids on carpet, upholstery, seats, door panels, and other fabric surfaces.
High-Tech Bonding Technology for Long Term Protection
Once applied, any liquid spilled on the protected surface will simply roll off without touching the underlying fibers. The advanced formula also protects against fading and discoloration by blocking harmful UV solar rays. Fabric Guard maintains the original feel and color of the surface being protected and is odorless when dry.
- Ensure that the surface you intend to spray is clean and dry before application.
- Cover up any interior plastics, seat controls, exterior moldings, trim, etc. to avoid overspray.
- Shake well to keep product mixed.
- Spray evenly over entire surface and a little extra on seams. Do not saturate material – less is more. For Convertible Tops: Spray 12 inches from the convertible top using gentle overlaying sweeping motions.
- Apply 2 coats, allowing to dry 20 minutes between coats.
- Wipe off any excess overspray from paint and glass. Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Poly (Acrylic Acid)||9003-01-4||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polymer Resin|
|Quaternium -15||4080-31-3||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solubilizer|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276011912
- Applicable Materials: Fabric Carpet
- Product Features: Protect
- Applicable Locations: Interior
- Application Type: Spray
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz