FREE shipping with orders $99 or more!
Extra Thick Multi-Fiber Microfiber Wash Mitt
- In Stock
The fluffy Multi-Fiber Wash Mitt uses ultra-soft microfiber to capture abrasive dirt particles and hold plenty of slick soapy suds to insulate your paintwork against abrasive rubbing and scratching.
Use This Mitt To:
- Fast cleaning with fewer trips to the bucket
- Stop scratching your car every time you wash it
- Lift and separate dirt from sensitive paintwork
- Securely attach to your hand without dropping
- Gently agitate stuck on dirt and debris
Securely Attaches To Your Hand
The Multi-Fiber Wash Mitt fits on either hand for lefties and righties and stays there for trouble-free detailing on any vertical panel, horizontal surface, and every curve and contour. The plush mitten slips over the hand, but is secured with the double-stitched elastic cuff. Now you won’t drop the wash mitt on the ground and scratch the paint with any rocks or pebbles you pick up along the way!
Scratch-Free Microfiber Design
The Multi-Fiber Wash Mitt holds five-times its weight in water and suds for plenty of lubrication. Every strand of microfiber acts like hook and loop: trapping abrasive dirt and contamination deep within the plush fibers and away from paintwork. The Multi-Fiber Wash Mitt physically insulates your paintwork from abrasive action, drastically reducing the chances of installing scratches and swirls.
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
Use Microfiber Wash to Clean and Maintain Your Microfiber Towels & Accessories!
Clean Rinse Technology Dissolves The Toughest Of Grime, Oils and Stains
Simply using Microfiber Wash as your detergent maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness.
- UPC: 816276014081
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Matte Surfaces Exterior Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Exterior Plastic Windows
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Material: Synthetic Wool
- Weight: 0.2 lbs