EcoSmart Waterless Car Wash & Wax Ready To Use
EcoSmart is a revolutionary complete waterless detailing system that cleans, shines, and protects without running water and comes in ready-to-use or concentrated form. It’s a full car wash in a bottle.
Use This Waterless Wash To:
- Fully wash a car with a few ounces of water
- Wash and protect any car anywhere, anytime
- Add a brilliant shine with every wipe
- Save hundreds of gallons of water
- Wash and wax in one easy step
Smart Chemistry for Smart Results
By combining the first Eco-based natural carnauba emulsion with hyper-efficient lubricating agents and gloss enhancers, we have engineered the first waterless system that cleans, shines, and protects paint from swirls and scratches in one easy step! The high shine and deep warm glow left after washing with EcoSmart is achieved from the perfect blend of Brazilian carnauba wax: nature’s sealant.
No Scratch & No Swirl Formula
Ecosmart is designed to safely remove dirt and contamination from all vehicle surfaces without harming or scratching them. Advanced hyper-surfactants emulsify and pull dirt away from the surface while slick lubricating agents reduce the drag and friction of the dirt. This action glides the towel effortlessly over the surface and picks up the abrasive debris before it can scratch the paint.
- Make sure to wash your vehicle in a shaded area and that the vehicle is cool to the touch.
- Shake well, then spray the product directly onto the surface.
- Watch as solution emulsifies dirt and grime.
- Wipe up the dirty solution in one direction with a clean microfiber towel.
- Buff the area dry with another clean microfiber towel to reveal a high gloss shine!
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276012315
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastic
- Product Features: Waterless Wash
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz