E-ZYME Nature's Finest Paste Wax
- In Stock
E-Zyme is a premium all-natural brazilian carnauba, blended with the finest tropical oils and extracts to provide durable protection and an unmatched warm glow, gloss, and shine.
Use This Wax To:
- Take home the gold at car shows
- Protect vehicles that get driven hard
- Naturally protect all your rides
- Add tough, beautiful protection that lasts for months
- Deepen the reflection and warm glow of any color
Rare Ingredients For Exclusive Formula
E-ZYME is a truly special treatment for any vehicle. The secret ingredients are seldom in bloom and E-ZYME can only be made in small batches once a year. Rare essential oils and extracts enhance vibrant shine and warm lustrous gloss that other low grade waxes and sealants simply cannot match.
Mother Nature's Toughest Wax
"Carnauba wax is produced by a palm that grows in Northern Brazil. This wax is like nature’s sunscreen, shielding and protecting the delicate leaves from brutal sunlight, high heat, insects, and other elements that would harm the plant. Carnauba wax cures harder than concrete and shields automotive paint from pollution, water spots, bugs, birds, tree sap, industrial fallout, brake dust, and more."
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle with Chemical Guys Shampoo.
- Apply a thin coat of product using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand.
- Allow 20 minute dry time.
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276017563
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Paste
- Weight: 0.7 lbs