FREE shipping with orders $99 or more!
Duck Foaming Trigger and Sprayer Bottle
- In Stock
The Duck Foaming Sprayer turns any car cleaning chemical into a powerful foaming mega cleaner that sticks to filthy surfaces for the deepest clean with the minimal amount of effort!
Use This To:
- Turn thin liquid into thick sticky foam
- Get better result with less product
- Tackle detailing jobs inside and outside vehicle
- Get enhanced cleaning power with less scrubbing
- Dilute product right into bottle
Spray Foam For Best Results
Spraying a car cleaner is an efficient way to coat a dirty car part, but a thin liquid could just run down the surface. Every pull of the Ducky Trigger sprayer pumps out 3.5 ml of cleaning product foam for fast and efficient coverage. The fully-adjustable nozzle can be set up for spraying thick or thin cleansing foam anywhere needed.
Endless Possibilities In And Out Of Car
When a cleaner is in a foam, it has time to stick onto the dirty car part and actually work to clean and degrease. Fill the Ducky with your favorite Chemical Guys degreaser, wheel cleaner, or all-purpose cleaner to turbocharge your detailing process! The extra-large 32oz solution bottle comes printed with a dilution ratio chart on the side for easy mixing and custom blending.
- Unscrew sprayer head and fill the bottle with your preferred detailing cleaner, degreaser, or detail spray.
- Use the pre-marked dilution ratio levels on the bottle to mix chemical with water for the perfect amount of cleaning strength.
- Reattach sprayer head and shake bottle to mix solution.
- Squeeze trigger and foam product over the workpiece.
- Adjust the sprayer nozzle for precise foam thickness control as needed.
5 – 10 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Cleaning Solution
- UPC: 816276016153
- Application Type: Spray
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Size: 32oz
$3.45 $4.99 MSRP
The Perfect Pour EZ Fill Funnel is the perfect accessory to transfer product between bottles. Mankind has filled small containers with funnels for ... centuries. Using funnels has saved thousands of gallons of spilled milk, water, and other precious fluids like Fabric Guard and Diablo Gel. Still, the common funnel is imperfect.