Complete Clay System Kit
Use It With
The Clay System is the complete kit that contains everything you need to wash your paint, remove embedded contaminants, and coat your car with durable protection and incredible shine to make your rough paint feel as smooth as glass!
Awesome Clay Kit Features:
- Contains everything you need to wash, decontaminate, and protect
- Pulls out embedded contaminants for glass-like smooth surface
- Makes your paint shine with stunning deep wet gloss
- Removes embedded pollution, rail dust, brake dust, and more
- Clay Luber makes surface smooth and slick for a safe clay job
- Clean Slate washes away old waxes, sealants, and glazes
- Butter Wet Wax adds incredible water beading & durable protection against the elements
- Claying helps wax and coatings stick better and last longer
- Includes extra soft microfiber towel and applicator
Smooth Your Rough Paint
If your paint feels rough after washing it, then you need to clay. Paint doesn’t just get dirty- sharp environmental contaminants and pollutants can penetrate your clear coat, making them bond with the surface and impossible to get out with just a wash. If left unchecked, these contaminants can ruin the shine of your car, scratch the surface, and cause the paint to oxidize, tarnish, and peel. The Chemical Guys Complete Clay System contains the chemicals and accessories you need to safely clean, decontaminate, and protect your paint in one easy kit! It’s the only way to pull out embedded contaminants and turn rough feeling paintwork to a glass-like smooth surface.
Removes Embedded Surface Contaminants
The Clay Bar is like a spa day for your car! First, start fresh with Clean Slate, the super powerful car wash soap that easily strips away old wax, sealant, and glaze and perfectly preps the surface for the next step. When glided over the surface, the Clay Bar pulls out any embedded pollution, fallout, rail dust, brake dust, overspray, and stubborn contamination from your paint, glass, and metal. The Chemical Guys Complete Clay System makes it easy to do it right - Clay Luber lays down a coat of slick lubrication between the clay bar and your paintwork to help your clay bar glide and slide without getting stuck or marring the surface.
The Next Level Of Shine & Protection
The Complete Clay System doesn’t just stop there- it also includes what you need to add durable protection to your car to help prevent future contamination, add incredible water beading properties, and add even more shine! Butter Wet Wax is the fast, fun, and easy way to make your paint shine with the vibrant magic and deep wet gloss of carnauba, while offering great protection against the elements. Claying your car before applying protection like Butter Wet Wax ensures that your coating sticks better and lasts longer. The Complete Clay System also contains the extra soft premium microfiber towel and applicator you need to apply the products, making cleaning, decontaminating, protecting, and shining your car fast, easy, and convenient!
- Shake product well, then pour 1 oz of Clean Slate into 5 gallons of clean water or your foam cannon or foam gun.
- Wash the surface, then dry.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
- Shake bottle of Butter Wet Wax well, then spread a thin, even coat over the surface with a premium microfiber applicator.
- Buff off residue with a soft microfiber towel.
Chemical Guys kits make shining your ride easy!
Don't know what to get or just looking for a fast and easy way to shine? Pick up a Chemical Guys kit! From complete all inclusive kits to specialty kits for your interior, wheels, glass, and more, we have kits to shine your entire ride!
- UPC: 842850107900
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
Don't stop at your paint- decontaminate the rest of your ride too!
After claying your paint, don't forget your glass, glossy wheels, and shiny clear plastic like headlights and taillights too. These surfaces also trap contaminants and claying will not only help clarity and shine, but will help your coatings stick better and last longer too!