Clean Slate Wax Stripping Wash
- In Stock
Use It With
Wash away old detailing jobs and start fresh with Clean Slate, the super powerful car wash soap that strips away old wax, sealant, and glaze in preparation for a full service detail!
Use This Soap To:
- Obliterate old waxes, glazes, and sealants
- Help new coatings create the strongest bond
- Easily wash away heavy dirt and grime
- Reveal every scratch and defect in paintwork
- Speed up clay bar process for fastest detailing
Prepare Paintwork for Superior Detailing Results
Leaving old layers of wax, sealant, and contamination on paintwork ruins fresh car details and clogs buffing and polishing pads. Fresh wax, clear bras, vinyl wraps, and decals stick better directly to paint, not old wax. Clean Slate releases old layers of wax, sealant, and glaze, leaving behind a truly clean surface for most effective claying and polishing and longest lasting protection.
The Right Product for the Job
Caustic dish soaps, laundry detergents, or heavy degreasers may strip waxes and sealants, but these aggressive chemicals dry out plastic parts, etch paint, and leave stains and spots. Clean Slate washes away old product layers without any ill effects. The pH balanced formula removes wax, sealant, glaze, and other loose contamination without spotting, staining, or leaving residues.
- Shake product well.
- Pour 1 oz. of Clean Slate Wash into 5 gallons of clean water in a wash bucket.
- Wash the surface of the vehicle from top to bottom with a premium microfiber car wash mitt.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry using a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 811339022973
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz