Clay Bar & Luber Synthetic Lubricant Kit, Light Duty
The Light Duty Clay Bar Kit is the perfect way to take your detail to the next level by removing embedded contaminants and pollution to restore your rough paintwork to smooth-as-glass feeling!
Use This Clay Kit To:
- Create a super slippery surface for your clay bar
- Extend the life your natural clay bar
- Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior surface
- Prevent scratching and swirling
- Restore glass smooth feeling on glossy surfaces
The Next Step In Your Detail
As you drive your car around town, things like paint overspray, brake dust, pollution, and industrial contamination land on the paintwork and get stuck in the tiny pores of the surface. The clay bar works by grabbing onto any contamination that sticks onto the surface of your vehicle, then pulls it out as you rub the clay across the paintwork, restoring a smooth-to-the-touch surface primed for polishing, or a pristine coat of wax or sealant.
Light Duty Clay Bar
You would think that a brand new car would be pristine! However, even new cars and garage kept show cars contain contamination that needs to be removed before it clogs buffing pads, induces extra scratches, and blocks fresh coats of wax from sticking to the surface. This flexible synthetic clay bar conforms to every curve and contour with Flex-Clay Technology for the smoothest glass-like surface.
Special Lubricant Ensures Best Results
To help your clay bar glide across the surface without getting stuck or marring the glossy shine, you need a lubricant. This is where Clay Luber comes into play: simply mist Clay Luber over the surface to lay down a coat of slick lubrication between the clay bar and your paintwork. Now as the clay bar grabs onto the above-surface contamination stuck on top of the paint, it won’t get stuck to or mar the painted finish.
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
How to Clay a car
Easy and effective also highly recommended
Claying a car's surface is a must step before applying a coat of polish, wax, or sealant. Learn how to do it properly here!
- UPC: 816276015606
- Weight: 1.5 lbs