Celeste Dettaglio V2 Paste Wax
Use It With
Italian for “Heavenly Detail,” Celeste Dettaglio is a true show-winning paste wax formulated with nature’s highest-quality ingredients to deliver a brilliant deep shine with glowing clarity.
Use This Wax To:
- Repel dirt, pollution, water, and UV rays
- Make metallic specks pop out with full 3D effect
- Naturally achieve a glowing shine
- Set your vehicle apart on the Concours
Secret Blend Of All Natural Ingredients
Working with Celeste is a detailer’s dream come true: easy spreadability, short curing time, and easy buffing and wiping. Chemical Guys blended Brazilian Carnauba with other all natural ingredients like natural fruit and nut oils, and locally-sourced beeswax for an enhanced deep wet brilliant shine, easy application, and durable protection for up to half a year.
Where Passion Meets Refinement
Celeste Dettaglio is hand-crafted perfection with a twist: No synthetic additives or fillers, just pure refined waxes and oils to enrich paint and maximize shine. The pure white carnauba enhances a brilliant wet shine with deep gloss and a “cooler” finish than the “warmer” coloring of unbleached yellow carnaubas. White carnauba also has the added effect of full pop and clarity on metallic flecks.
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle with Chemical Guys Shampoo.
- Apply a thin coat of product using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand.
- Allow 20 minute dry time.
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276017587
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Size: 8oz