Carbon Flex Vitalize Shampoo to Enhance Ceramic Coatings
- This Item is Unavailable
Use It With
Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is a custom car wash that strengthens and maintains advanced vehicle coatings with a brilliant scratch-free shine, helping coatings like Carbon Flex C9 last their longest and look their best.
Use This Shampoo To:
- Maintains and strengthens vehicle coatings
- Adds extra protection to wax, glaze, and other vehicle coatings
- Enhances gloss and water beading and sheeting of vehicle coatings
- Prevent scratching and swirling
- Maintain and enhance coat of Carbon Flex C9
The Only Soap Made For Vehicle Coatings
Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is a custom car wash shampoo for maintaining vehicle protection coatings. While normal wash soaps clean away dirt and debris, they do not strengthen or revitalize advanced vehicle coatings like Carbon Flex Protective Coating. Vitalize Wash is blended with the same compounds that Carbon Flex uses to protect paintwork, so every cleaning restores strength, gloss, and water beading and sheeting effects to the Carbon Flex vehicle coating. Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is a super slick car wash shampoo.
Reduces Scratches & Swirls
Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is a super slick car wash shampoo. Use Vitalize Wash in the 2-bucket car wash method to lift, lubricate, and remove heavy dirt and contamination away from the vehicle surface for a scratch-free shine. Add Vitalize Wash to any foam gun or foam cannon for an extra slick and foamy wash for enhanced debris removal with less friction and chances of installing swirls and scratches.
Total Vehicle Protection
Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is safe for any vehicle coating technology, including synthetic coatings, wax, glaze, and sealant. Using Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash literally washes protection back onto the vehicle to ensure the shine lasts for as long as possible. Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash even adds durable protection to other vehicle coating technologies, wax, glaze, and sealant coatings, and will not strip any other wax coats.
- Shake well and add 1 - 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Ceramic
- Product Form: Soap
- Application Type: Spout