The Beer Scent Snow Foam is the car wash that will coat your car with the thickest, foamiest suds you’ve ever seen while releasing the mouthwatering scent of premium beer hops with every wipe of your wash mitt!
Use This Soap To:
- Remove dirt, grime, and other build up
- Turn our car wash into a foam party
- Gently cleanse your daily driver
- Shoot thick foam out of your foam cannon
- Lubricate the surface to avoid scratching
Advanced Foaming Technology Safely Cleans
The thick foam from this amazing shampoo will coat your car in billions of scrubbing bubbles that release dirt, dust, and debris, allowing your wash mitt to glide over the surface to remove abrasive particles without scratching and swirling, all while leaving behind the delicious scent of brewed wheat and honey for the most pleasant car washing experience you’ve ever had.
The Most Fun Way To Wash Your Car
Don’t be surprised if your face hurts from smiling so much after using this wash: the Beer Scent Snow Foam turns any weekly car wash or full detail into a true foam party, with the delicious scent of fermented fun to match! Whether it’s crazy nights out on the town with your best buds, a relaxing vacation in the Bahamas, or cracking open a cold one after work, just 1-2 oz of this premium car wash soap will instantly recall the those pleasant memories that accompany your favorite frothy beverage.
Optimal for a foam cannon or foam gun
Optimal for a foam cannon or foam gun, Beer Snow Foam also works great with the two bucket method to achieve the true definition of clean. The gentle pH-balanced formula won’t strip waxes or sealants, so your paintwork always stays protected and looking its best. Beer Snow Foam contains specialty gloss enhancers to make your paint shine and gleam with unmatched luminosity for the brightest shine every time.
- Shake well and add 1 - 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 842850103698
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Clear Plastic Rubber Glass
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Soap
- Application Type: Spout
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz