Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towel, Blue 16" x 16" (3 Pack)
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium soft towel
- Perfect for drying and final-touch wiping
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Shaggy thick fibers for soft wiping
- Convenient 16’’ x 16’’ dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Light blue color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About These Towels
Chemical Guys Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towels are plush and shaggy scratch-free drying and wiping towels. Shaggy Fur-Ball Towels are versatile enough for all interior and exterior detailing applications because they are soft, durable, and scratch-free. Microfiber is the best cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Shaggy Fur-Ball Towels are made with a premium 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel features a shaggy and plush weave that quickly mops up water and detail sprays. The Shaggy Fur-Ball Towel is perfect for final drying, wiping, and finishing detail steps on any vehicle from daily driver to show car garage queen. When only soft, plush, and shaggy towels will do for final detailing work, choose Chemical Guys Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towels.
Plush And Scratchless Drying Towel
The Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towel is designed for sensitive drying and final-step wiping on sensitive surfaces. The shaggy non-directional weave makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the thick plush pile to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions quickly and easily. Buff away droplets and streaks without fear of scratching the surface. The 16’’ x 16’’ size is versatile enough for all detailing applications inside, and outside any vehicle. Gently pick up dirt missed during the wash in one direction in the thick fabric, and dry to perfection without scratches. The premium silk-banded edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Shaggy Fur-Ball Towels also feature silk-banded edges for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edge. Professional detailers, weekend warriors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towels for all their final-touch detailing jobs.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Fur-Ball Towel features an ultra-soft silk edge. While cheaper microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Chemical Guys Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Shaggy Fur-Ball Microfiber Towels for luxurious detailing jobs where scratch sensitivity is a vital factor.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys
Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.