Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towel with Silk Edges, Gold 16" x 16" (3 Pack)
Why Buy This Product?
- Highly refined and looped microfiber
- Premium ultra-soft towel
- Perfect for final-touch buffing & wiping
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Convenient 16’’ x 16’’ dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Bright yellow color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About This Towel
Chemical Guys Premium Microfiber Towels are scratch-free yellow towels for sensitive detailing applications. Premium Microfiber Towels are fluffy and soft like baby ducklings, and are perfect for final-touch wiping because they are lint and scratch free. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Premium Microfiber Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel features one short nap side, and one high nap side. Use the high pile to wipe away dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the low pile side to remove cured paste waxes and sealants. When only the best towels will do for exquisite detailing work, choose the Chemical Guys Premium Microfiber Towel.
Versatile Scratchless Detailing Towel
Although the fluffy and soft texture of the Premium Microfiber Towel is perfect for final touch detailing, the dual-weave design makes the towel versatile enough for all applications. The two plush pile heights makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the high pile side to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish with the short pile side without fear of scratching the surface. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the high pile side, and clean windows and glass with the short pile. The premium silk-banded edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. The soft, fluffy fabric absorbs and traps abrasive debris and dirt before they can cause permanent damage to paint or sensitive plastic. Use the Premium Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Premium Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Premium Microfiber Towel features an ultra-soft silk edge. While cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Chemical Guys Premium Microfiber Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Premium Microfiber Towels for luxurious detailing jobs where scratch sensitivity is a vital factor.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys
Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
More Product Videos