DIY - Basics of Detailing
So you just purchased a beautiful ride and after driving around for a week it looks a mess. Do you want to learn how to fully clean your new car? The "Do It Yourself" Basics of Detailing class offers a great way to get your vehicle looking its best and keep it looking great for years to come. It is designed to provide each participant with the basics of detailing your own vehicle. This interactive and highly informative hands-on training course is geared towards car owners and enthusiasts to show you tips and tricks to proper detailing. Don’t miss this fast-paced straight to the point of success DIY class! For your convenience it is taught on the first Saturday of the month.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty
- Closed-toe shoes or stripper heels (No sandals/ flip-flops)
- Big smile and lots of laughs
What we provide:
- Continental breakfast served with coffee and orange juice
- Micro-fiber apron
- Detailing chemicals and accessories
- Pizza lunch…Yumm!!!
Still not sure if this option is right for you? If you can answer yes to the following questions then you will definitely benefit from our DIY Basics of Detailing class!
- Do you wish you could detail your car like a pro?
- Is cleaning your own car a fun and relaxing way to spend your day?
- Are you always looking for that flawless shine for your vehicle?
- Do you wonder how you can get “her” ready for a car show event?
- Or simply just want to know how you can keep your cars looking great?
What you’ll learn:
- Dry-wash (Eco-wash)
- Foam Cannon
- Clay bar technique
- Types of chemicals and what roles they play
- Hand polish with nano-technology
- Paste wax application
- Microfiber towel use
- Interior clean and protection techniques
- Dressings for interior/ exterior
Class Length: 1 Day
Pricing: Buy Now or Contact Us